I’ve been tagged! Now let’s see, this’ll be fun!
The Rules of the game are as follows:
~Link to the person who tagged you.
~Post the rules on your blog.
~Write Six Random Things about yourself.
~“Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post…
~…And leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
~Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
Janna over at The Joy of Home tagged me. She has a beautiful blog and I’ve enjoyed reading it. Some of the things she writes about make me really want to try them myself. Maple syruping? Now that would be an adventure!:-) Thanks, Janna!
Six Random Things About Me (Annie)
1. It is two miles to our mailbox and I love to walk down but the walk back up makes it time consuming so I can’t go as often as I would like. 😀
2. If it was still doable, I’d ride horseback everywhere. (Of course, I’d have to get a horse first.:-) )
3. I make up stories about people in my head, sometimes I tell them to my little siblings.
4. When I was really little, I rode a goat sitting backwards. My, was that a wild ride!
5. I should be working on a ballgown instead of doing this.:-O
6. I used to do Irish Jigging with my sisters.
All of these aren’t too exciting but I decided they were pretty safe to post on my blog. 😀
Now I tag:
Kyna, at CheeringOn.